Yesterday I did manage to hit my goal of showering, and even got into non-flannel clothing! Success! Still, I figured I could leave skirts and heels for another day and opted for a totally comfortable outfit, but one which I also loved the appearance of. Comfy + cute = definite win in my book.
Also, I was so excited to see that the lovely Sharon of The Tiny Heart awarded me the Liebster Blog Award! Thanks so much, Sharon! Now I get the fun of picking 5 more awesome blogs to award:
- For the Birds - I think she has fewer than 200 followers, which shocks me, because Rachel has seriously amazing style and layering skills.
- See Me Rwar - Rebecca has a great eye for putting together unexpected pieces, and has awesome shoes!
- The Perpetual Student's Wife - Kate is always so classy but practical. Love!
- Messy Jess C - Love her style & her recipes! This girl seriously has the cutest skirts.
- My Greatest Hits - Kayla just hosted a fabulous ABCs of style challenge. Fun and creative.
If you've been awarded the Liebster Blog Award:
- Choose 5 up and coming blogs with less than 200 followers to award.
- Give thanks to the blogger that awarded you by linking back to them. Follow them too for extra appreciation.
- Post the award on your blog along with the links to the 5 bloggers you chose. (it's also nice to leave them a comment letting them know!).