Cardi: Banana Republic; Blouse: Old Navy; Pants: Target; Boots: Zappos; Scarf: F21
- Successfully made yogurt!
- We were all up and dressed and breakfasted and ready to go by 10am most days.
- Read 5 books, one of which was with Dan.
- Reading scriptures each morning with the kids - we're reading through the Book of Mormon and it's really fun together.
- Being more patient and giving options. We had a few rough days right before Nat got the flu (his behavior made SO much more sense after...and I was really glad it wasn't a long-term thing) in which I wasn't at my best, but I learned from it. That's what counts, right?
- Practicing my violin. Happened most days, but with being sick twice, it sort of took a back burner for a little while.
BFF's (Big Fat Fails):
- Being in bed by 10:30. I seriously need to work on this.
- Reading the news each day. Sadly, I'm really terrible at remembering to do this.
- Eating 5+ fruits/veggies. We were sick twice this month (once with the stomach flu, once with a cold), so grocery shopping/cooking didn't happen quite as much as I would've liked.
- Photo albums. Haven't even started.
- Family history stories. Totally forgot.