Sweater: Gap; Button Down: Downeast Basics; Pants: Old Navy; Socks: old; Booties: Zappos; Hat: Target; Necklace: c/o Eclectic Ornaments
- Brunch. Can we all just agree that brunch is the best meal? We headed over to Eastern Market on Saturday and had fried green tomato eggs benedict, blueberry buckwheat pancakes, potatoes, and green chile cheese grits. And now I want that for every meal always.
- Sunday afternoon books. It's become a bit of a tradition that Dan and I sit and read a book together while the kiddos nap and the sun streams into our living room on a Sunday afternoon. The. Best.
- This outfit. Layers, stripes, colored pants, boots, argyle, statement necklace...gang's all here.
- Baptisms. We had one in our church congregation on Saturday, and it was really lovely. It was the first Nat had seen and I loved hearing his reaction and him wanting to be "baptized like Jesus," too.
- My sweet, giggly, smiley baby. Seriously, this girl will smile for anyone and everyone at any time. It makes my life.